Build Smart Apps
Increase efficiency in your organization by building apps that automate labor intensive processes that are intuitive for users to use and that put information on their users’ fingertips on any device anytime anywhere.
- Great User Experience
- Time Saving App design
- Top Notch Code
- Enterprise Grade App Security
- Timely Delivery
- Continuous Improvement
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Our App Development Process
When it comes to developing a new app design, the process can simply begin with a hand-drawn sketch. This helps to get a visual representation of the app before any coding or design work begins. But how do you go about creating a hand-drawn sketch for an app? Here are the steps you need to follow:
Technology Platforms and Tools We Work With
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- React Native
- Microsoft .Net / C#
- Python / PHP
- Web Services / APIs
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio
Most software is built in a way that allows the software company to sell to a large number of users. Features are built for mass appeal. That process leaves a lot of gaps and screens are full of options that are rarely used. We start with what you need and only develop features that your users need.
Why consider a web app?
- iOS App Development: When you develop a native iOS app, you can create a custom experience for your users. Developing an iOS app can help promote your business and drive traffic to your website or storefront.
- Android App Development: Android has become the world’s most popular mobile operating system (OS) with over 2 billion active users. The Android SDK comes with a rich library that is supported by a large community..
- Windows App Development: If you’re a business that’s already using Microsoft 365 platform and need to provide a better mobile user experience to your users, Microsoft tools make it easy to build powerful apps with much less total cost of ownership.
- Hybrid App Development: Hybrid app development has emerged as a popular solution for businesses looking to build mobile apps. Some companies are hesitant to develop a hybrid app because they believe that it won’t perform as well as a native app. However, there are several benefits of hybrid app development that can outweigh the negatives.
Web apps are designed to help you get the most out of your online experience by providing a wide range of features. Some advantages of web apps include increased efficiency, cost savings, and a single codebase for each of feature enhancement and total cost of ownership. In most situations, responsive web apps provide a great user experience.
Why consider a web app?
- Speed: If you need to build something fast, consider starting with a web app. Let users experience it. As the adoption rate increases, evaluate if a hybrid or native app is needed or not.
- Reach: Web apps do not need to be published on any app store. All users need is a URL. Anyone with access to a browser will be able to use your web app.
- Changes: It’s easy to make changes in a web app since the tech stack has fewer layers.
- Costs: Since there are fewer tech components involved, the cost to build a web app can be much lower.
- Device Support: We build apps that work across any device with a browser.
- Upgrades: The underlying tech stack for a web app is a web server, a database and some middleware framework. The whole stack can be upgraded with very little additional effort in codebase changes.
Many companies are finding that ‘do it all’ business systems have their own issues and replacing them with “best of breed systems” is much better. This creates the challenge of syncing data between multiple systems. Without integration, a company ends up with disconnected islands of data and critical information. Integration not only reduces data entry and unified reporting, but also creates new insights and opportunities for the business. We believe integration is a cost effective way to connect various systems together for long term business success.
Machine Learning Apps
The key question to ask is if a machine learning app can unlock some value that is not possible without this effort. If a business has historical data that may guide their business forecast or point to insights that may help business make strategic decisions in optimizing their operations, ML or AI can be a great tool to accomplish it. We demystify AI/ML and our team of data scientists can help you assess if ML/AI can be leveraged for meeting the goals you have.
Machine Learning Use Cases by Industry
- Healthcare: Machine learning is being used to develop better diagnostic tools, predict patient outcomes, and personalize treatments.
- Marketing: Used properly, machine learning can be a game-changer for sales and marketing teams.
- Logistics: Logistics is becoming increasingly complex and dynamic, making it difficult for traditional methods to keep up. Machine learning holds great promise for the industry, as it can help to automate many of the tasks involved in logistics operations.
- Advertising: By leveraging the power of data, machine learning can help brands create more personalized and effective ad campaigns. By understanding consumer behavior and preferences, machine learning can also help brands optimize their marketing strategies for better results.
Ready to Work With US?
We want to work with like-minded clients on difficult problems that technology can help solve. Reach out and share some basic details of what you are struggling with. Let’s see what we can build together.